A collection of High Resolution, Professional Grade Photographs taken by myself and available free to download or to purchase without the watermark as seen on this website.

I am an amateur photographer living in the Garden of England UK. My portfolio subject is wide and varied but always pleasing to my eye. I hope your eye is also pleased!

My Current Camera is a Canon EOS 7D MkII with a Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM & Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM lens. Where I need to travel lite my compact of choice is currently a Canon G7X MkII. Some photographs seen here were taken with my previous Canon EOS 40D or 7D Mk1.

All of the photos are available as Free of Charge JPeg or printed and even mounted and framed if you would like to purchase directly from Photobox. For a FOC watermark free JPeg just mail me and I will send it to you. I would only like to understand why you have chosen it.

Some of my photographs have been accepted by Getty Images and are now available from their iStock Catalogue and can also be found in the Alamy catalogue. Click the tabs on the right to to view or purchase.

If you need any information on any of the collection please email me at john.gilham@mail.com

I hope you find a use for some of my work and thank you for looking.

John


Friday, 3 July 2015

Dartmouth



No comments:

Post a Comment